Malnutrition is a worldwide problem. Every day, 95 children in the Philippines die from malnutrition. Twenty-seven out of 1,000 Filipino children do not get past their fifth birthday. A third of Filipino children are stunted, or short for their age. Stunting after 2 years of age can be permanent, irreversible and even fatal. Any country cannot aim to attain economic and social development goals without addressing the issue of malnutrition.
Our mission is to introduce young people to growing and cooking nutritional healthy meals and blending smoothies.
Please join us. Ways you can help:
- Make a donation to Hungry Geeks and help feed the homeless healthy meals.
- Share a healthy recipe from your country.
- Make a Zoom video with Echan – teach Echan how to prepare a healthy meal from your country and together share it with the world.
- Sponsor a video. All Sponsors will receive an appreciation mention in the video credits and a site license to link to your sponsored video from your website.
- Sponsor a school event and feed students a healthy meal ($3.00 per meal). Hungry Geeks will provide you with photos and videos of the event along with a thank you letter from the students.
- Be a guest speaker on one of our Zoom meetings where Health Advocates discuss Nutrition, Food-as-Medicine, recipes and cultures – have fun and be inspired.
- Make a designated donation to be used to purchase cooking equipment, stoves, pots and pans, cooking utensils, seeds, etc.
- Please share Echan’s videos on your social media.
Enduring friendships merge from different age groups driven by a passion to help others learn how to eat healthy. From growing your own food to sharing healthy recipes to meal prep and cooking, we cordiality invite you to join us on this adventure.
Green Bean and Squash with Coconut Milk
Featuring Echan and Raymund
Watch these young health advocates teaching others.
Echan cooking BBQ Jackfruit Sandwiches.
Echan working on meal planning in his Studio.
Hungry Geeks Philippines
Blk 3 Lot 4 Astana Subdivision, Calawisan, Lapu-Lapu City,
Local #: +63 925 301 8416
USA #: +1 832 204 9988
Copyright 2023 - Hungry Geeks Philippines
Design, Development, Research, Support, Services and Consultation Agreement